SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.
designed by xfantasywingsx

COOkIelOve - Accidentally In Love

Author : COOkIelOve
Co-Author : COOkIesrOCkkeke
Title : Accidentally In Love
Reviewer : Daniela501

Title 4/5
I still don’t know if the title is perfectly appropriate since the story just begun, so I can’t give you a perfect score.
Foreword/Description 8/10
You might want to transfer your description to the foreword. In your description, just write the structure of the story.
For example:
This story revolves around the story of an idol and how he falls for a blind girl. A cute and romantic story of how he makes her see the world in a new perspective.
Originality (Plot and Character Personalities) 14/15
I liked how you made the girl realistic, like how she acted in front of SHINee. You really made it look like she’s a fan, ‘cause others write it in a way that the girl is really relaxed.
Flow 10/10
Everything seemed to be going on the right pace at the right time.
Writing Style 19/20
I like the way you write your story. Clear and understandable without confusions on who is speaking.
Grammar 18/25
Here are some of the errors I located while reading your story ^^
Spelling errors: jus -> just, knd -> kind, incedent -> incident, goonbye -> goodbye, kamsahabnida -> kamsahamnida, nex -> next, taugh -> taught, inteoduced -> introduced, piches -> pinches
Now I know why people think we're a couple,he always treats all of us like his yeobo's
Revision: Now I know why people think we’re a couple, he always treats all of us like his yeobos.
"Dongsaeng-ah,Go wake up maknae."
Revision: “Dongsaeng-ah, go wake up maknae.”
She is the best example of mean when you wake her up in the morning.
Revision: She is the best example of a mean person when you wake her up in the morning.
I apologised to the now wide awake oppa
Revision: apologized
I walked to Maknaes room and knocked on her door.
Revision: I walked to maknae’s room and knocked on her door.
I never actually thought my singing was good and he sais I'm great?!?!
Revision: I never actually thought my singing was good and he says I’m great?!?!
but it's worth it,with all of the fan's support
Revision: but it’s worth it, with all of the fans’ support
Overall Enjoyment: 14/15
It’s so good that even if most were not with SHINee yet, the reader can still enjoy the story especially the Hana-ChungHee moments
Bonus Points 2
Total Score: 89/100
Reviewer’s Note: I hope you are satisfied with your score and that this may be a helping hand for you to improve in writing. ^_^

Labels:



X-Line Admin;


Visitors

size=25
insurance info
 Lineries Online

Profile

X-Line is a new request site that offer a free graphics, review, and trailer for you fanfics. This site is established by vellangels with the help of co-admin airiseu

Normal Text | Bold Text | Italic Text | Underlined Text | Strikethrough text | Linked Text
blockquote

Navigation

Home Graphics Trailer Staffs Membership Blacklist About Us AFF Review Cancel Staff Apply Affiliates Contact Us Staff Chat

Tagboard

★ No Blogwalker!
★ Don't Request Affies Here. Request affies in on the Affiliates tab.
★ If you're a staff, chat on the Staff Chat instead. It's on the Navigator.
★ No Spamming!
★ Leave message after requesting



Credits

Layout: XFANTASYWINGSX
Host : Blogger
Uploader : Photobucket
Form : JotForm